MOUNTAIN BIKING ON THE TRACKS OF THE GRANITE
Even Noah is said to have used a garnet lantern to guide his ark safely in the dark night.
Egyptians, Greeks and Romans adorned themselves with a deep red, shining gemstone and this came from the mountains around the Lake Millstätter See. Often only obscured by silvery-shimmering mica schist, the garnet points the way from peak to peak, and from hut to hut...crunchy inclines and fast descents included.
Must do: After a dip into the mineral-rich, soft water of Lake Millstätter See, end the day on one of the lake terraces!
By the way: Thanks to the mild climate, tours on the southern side of the Alps can be continued until well into October.
- 3 nights in your accommodation around Lake Millstätter See
- 1x guided 3-huts tour with Thomas Graf
- 1x shuttle to the starting point of the tour
- 1x basic mountain bike, helmet, drinking bottle, muesli bar
- 1x hut break including snack and a drink
- 1x Lake Millstätter See Inclusive Card - with many inclusive services such as hiking bus & guided hikes and e-bike rental
from € 125,00 per person